Invertech Canada Inc. has the necessary expertise to provide you with the best instant adhesives for your unique needs. Our instant adhesives are known to be successful, fast acting, simple to use and compatible with a wide variety of materials. In addition to our instant adhesives, we can provide you with an accelerator which will help accelerate the cure speed of your adhesives. When paired together, an instant adhesive and accelerator will provide you with a complete fast acting and efficient solution.
For more information on your desired instant adhesive or accelerator please feel free to browse the information below.
- SAT-SI #5, #40, and #100 are low viscosity, surface insensitive cyanoacrylate instant adhesives designed for fast cure speed. They are specifically formulated to bond dissimilar or difficult to join surfaces, with high bond strength. All SAT SI- adhesives meet Military Specification MIL-A 46050C.
- SAT-SI #500, #1000 and #1500 are medium-based viscosity, surface insensitive (SI) cyanoacrylate instant adhesives. They are designed to bond difficult to join materials where larger gap fills are required, along with slightly longer alignment time. Both ethyl and methyl versions are available.
- SAT-GEL is a thicker viscosity, thixotropic surface insensitive instant adhesive. The thicker viscosity is similar to a tomato paste which will not run even when applied to a vertical surface. The thicker viscosity also provides a greater gap fill.
- SAT-SUPER-GEL is very similar to the regular SAT-GEL except that it provides for an accelerated bond. This adhesive is specifically formulated to provide faster setting time where a thicker viscosity adhesive is required.
- SAT-SUPERIOR-SUPER GLUE performs like an instant adhesive on steroids. This instant adhesive will develop exceptional strength in a manner of seconds. Ideal for any application where time is of the essence.
- SAT-M-100 to SAT-M-1000 are Methyl-based instant adhesives. Thin to thick viscosities are available to fulfil gap fill requirements. Specifically formulated to bond metals:
|· Grit Blasted Steel||> 3000 psi|
|· Etched Aluminium||> 2800 psi|
|· Stainless Steel||> 2600 psi|
|· Cooper||> 1950 psi|
- SAT-RT-5000, is a high temperature resilient adhesive with excellent resistance to peel, vibration and shock loads. It is specifically formulated to bond rubber elastomers, metals, and plastics for use in challenging environments.